Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

AT Review: Cap Sleeve Dress, Chelsea Cropped Pants & Perfect Pointy Pumps

Hi all! I just wanted to do a quick review on the following items that I purchased at Ann Taylor.
Seriously, I feel misled by the model on this dress. It looks so classy and nicely fitted on her. I am wearing a size XXSP, and it feels like a H&M 4 or maybe closer to 6. It makes me look very wide and so shapeless. On the 2nd photo, I pinned back all the excess material which definitely helps define the waist. The dress is semi-lined from the neck down to the chest. I definitely don't love the dress and decided to return! 
Tory Burch Sally 2 Wedges. Size 5.5. (in other colors) I'd recommend sizing down 1/2 a size. They stretch out with wear.

Ann Taylor Chelsea Cropped Pants. Size 00P.  Color Roasted Pepper.
I really really wanted these pants to work out. I tried these on a couple of months ago in a white color which I felt was more fitted and didn't have such a huge waist gap. What I didn't like was that the back was kind of see through. So I decided to have the SA help track down a size 00P in another color. She said the only color available in my size was rope (a very light khaki). I got it and tried it on and it was very big compared to the white. When this fun roasted pepper color popped up on the site, I instantly fell in love with the color and decided to order again. I was hoping that it would fit better. Wishful thinking right? If you view the pictures below, you can see the fit issues. As much as I wanted these pants to work, I am sadly returning.
See Elle and Cher review the same pants in different colors.
 Ann Taylor Petite Ruffle Collar Twill Shirt. Size 00P. Style #: 277313. I purchase this in store for $9.88.



I normally wear a size 5.5, but when I feel like most Ann Taylor shoes tend to run 1/2 size too big. I do really love these pumps. The patent leather and the shape of the pumps is quite beautiful.. The color is perfect and so is the fit. The foot-bed is nicely padded which makes it very comfortable to wear. The pointed toes really help elongate the legs too. The pumps also show a small amount of toe cleavage which I like. The heel height is about 3.25" which is not too high or low. They are very classic and I know I will get a lot of wear out of these shoes. I am happily keeping these!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar