Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Current Rotation



In the very beginnings of Into The Gloss's blogging career, she showed us her own daily makeup.  Since that very moment, I've lusted that Container Store organizer, fruitlessly searching for that exact model in Container-Store-less Toronto.  You can actually find it at Neat, but it's twice as expensive.  Je refuse!

Even with the purchase of a Clear Cube, I found my desk littered with my daily makeup paraphernalia.  I've found that corralling it in one place has really helped me use up products and switch them out more regularly.  That's right. Prepare yourselves for an epic empties post at the end of the season *fingers crossed*.

After washing my face, I'll apply a serum -- either Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, or my new-found Caudalie Radiance Serum.  Immediately after I'll use my equally beloved Caudalie Vinoperfect Day Fluid, which leaves me with glowing, hydrated skin with a kick of SPF without any sort of white cast.  Huzzah.

Next I'll mix myself a base -- a combination of Kanebo Sensai Fluid Finish Velvet Foundation in 203 and 204.5, with the tiniest dot of MUFE Aquarelle in #6 Apple Green.  It makes any foundation match my skin perfectly, and it doesn't make me break out.  I'm weirdly diligent about switching out my favourite concealers, but lately I've been loving a combination of Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Peach and Laura Mercier's Secret Camouflage #3.

After my base is done, I'll start playing with various cheek products.  Usually a dot of Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector (I don't ever think I'll get tired of this product) on the tops of the cheek bones, and a dusting of Guerlain Meteorites all over to set everything.  Then I'll contour with NYC Sunny Bronzer (sent by the lovely Roses and Rouge), and a light wash of Chanel Joues Contraste Rose Petale to tie it all together.

For lips I'll use any number of lip products -- I've purchased a Muji 3-drawer to contain it all (video? Would you be interested?), and on my eyes, I've gone fairly neutral with Le Metier de Beaute Tamarack, or the Cle de Peau Eye Color Quad #9.  Lately my lashes have been loving Benefit They're Real or Max Factor Masterpiece Max.  For extra-long, Bambi lashes, I layer them.

If you've been following me for a while, you'll know that this is way more makeup than I've ever worn in my life.  Thing is, ever since I started working my grown-up job, taking 10 minutes to really work on my skin and detail my face is possibly the most relaxing part of my day.  I'm not giving it up any time soon.

Can I help you develop a regular makeup routine?  Comment below and we'll get together on Lorious.com!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar