Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

💕 | March Favorites 2019 | Makeup, Yummies and Anime



Bye bye March! Honestly, I'm so glad it's over. I feel like it was one of those months that feel too long and not too good.
Even tho I don't have those many favorites, there are a few things I's like to share with you all.

Ready?

💕 Makeup

The first one is something I recieved as a part of my Valentine's day pressies back in February and I've been using non-stop ever since.
Knowing I love blushes, Dee Dee Eonni gave me this Baoishi Cosmetics Fashion Blusher in number 02. It comes with two colors: one is a cool toned pink and the other is a peachy shade with a slight hint of pink. Both are very pigmented and last through the whole day.I
They had really pretty Spring designs on but, it already started to fade away. I also appreciate the fact that it comes with a small mirror. I don't use the applicator it comes with but, it's really cute cuz it's super tiny.




The next product is a lipstick from Sephora. I believe it's called #Lipstories. They had a huge variety of colors and finishes(?). I decided to get the one in number 3, "Oui!"
It is a nude color with a cream finish, perfect for everyday and it doesn't dry my lips.
I do have to say it is not super long lasting.
I loved the fact that each color has a different picture on the packaging and depending on that, is the name of the color. Most of them represent cities around the world, pretty landscapes and even animals.




All the colors available

💕 Yummies

More choco-mint for me please!
My friend Ceci's sister sent me this super duper yummy Hershey's Cookie Layer Crunch Mint chocolates. I got super excited because I had no idea there was such thing.
It's Hershey's dark chocolate with a cereal layer and creamy mint OMG! It's perfection.
Sadly for me, I can't find them here where I live, or at least I haven't seen them yet. But I can totally say, they were one of my favorite things to snack on this month.


💕 TV

There are 2 short series I want to mention in here. They are both anime and they are both horror. Kinda.

The first one is Junji Ito Collection and as it says, it's a collection of short horror stories. Each episode shows 2 different stories so, it's easy to wanna watch more. It only has 12 episodes, I finished it in a week.
It's not really scary so, I'll recommend it even if you are not good with horror.


The other one is Yamishibai: Japanese Ghost Stories. This is a 6 season anime with 13 episodes each. But it's super easy to watch because most episodes are only 5 minutes long. These stories are based on myths and urband leyends and most of them are linked in a way (which is something you'll discover at the end of the seasons).
Other than the stories, the music is kinda catchy too.


If you know similar shows, please let me know! I love them!
And, that's it for this month's favorites, I'll see you next time!!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar