Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nail Varnish


There was a time in my life when the only thing I cared to look at in the makeup aisle was nail varnish.

Bright blues, tangy oranges etc. were the kick for this addict.

Before that time, this girl had thought varnishing ones nails was an utterly pointless endeavour... 

Oh how time changes a fool. 

So in a few years I have built up quite the collection. Admittedly, not as big as others but unreasonable enough for me to find some difficulty housing them. 

... they rest now in two pull out drawers instead of the rather cumbersome and heavy shoe box (pictured).

*I have decided that to help those out there and use my collection. I'll include nail swatches on my blog.* 

This post ... is just warning you about it :) 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar