Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Palm Springs Festival 2016


Best Dressed List:


1. Cate Blanchett
"Festival Queen" 
Cate is preparing herself for the up coming award season in which I cannot wait to see her. In here she looks GORGEOUS in Marc Jacobs dress. Her jewels were GORGEOUS too. 

2. Amber Heard
"Glam Star" 
The actress is picture perfect in this body fitted Dolce & Gabbana lace dress. She looked AMAZING like the movie star she is. 

3. Alicia Vikander
"Sweet Style" 
Changing her style pace a bit the GORGEOUS actress looked very chic and feminine in this ruffled Erdem pink dress. Can't wait to see her at the Golden Globes

4. Helen Mirren
"Cry me an Ocean"
As blue as the sky this fashion queen shinned at the festival. I love how BEAUTIFUL she looks in this shade of blue. The outfit is Alberta Ferretti

5. Kate Winslet
"Sexy Black"
Kate is STUNNING is this body hugging Roland Mouret dress. This just looks GORGEOUS on her she has a beautiful silhoutte. 

6. Saoirse Ronan
"Mad for Prints"
I find this so refreshing and cute on Saoirse I actually don't mind the mix match of the prints. She looks BEAUTIFUL. The dress is Duro Oluwo

7. Brie Larson
"Pretty in Green"
I love the sophistication and elegance of this look. Brie looks AMAZING in this Jason Wu dress. I wanna see what other looks she'll pull off in award season. 

8. Rooney Mara
"Little Black & Lace dress"
My little goth fashionista is FAB in this mini Lanvin dress. I like her style and the way she stays true to herself. 

*******************************************************************

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar