Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Disney Tag

Me in Minnie's House, Disneyland, 2009

So I'm a huge Disney fan, and I'm happy to announce I will be going to Disneyland TWICE this year!! I've been yearning to go to Disney World though, even though it's across the country. I got this tag from Roxy from The Beautiful Bluebird, a fellow beauty/lifestyle blogger. Roxy called this the Disney Princess Tag, but I just dropped the "princess" part and called it the Disney Tag. As much as I love the princesses, my love for Disney does not stop at them.

If you are a Disney freak, feel free to copy and paste this tag and let me know in the comments! I would love to hear your answers!

1. Which princess do you adore the most?
Esmerelda is not a princess but I love her and she's my favorite Disney female (she's a gypsy, btw). The Hunchback of Notre Dame has always been my favorite Disney movie. But for actual princesses, I like Aurora from Sleeping Beauty.

 2. Which princess do you like the least?
Well that's hard, because I do like them a lot and find them all special in their own ways.

3. Which princess do you relate to the most?
Looks-wise, I would say Esmerelda, Pocahontas, and Jasmine because of the dark skin and black hair. But my current lifestyle represents Cinderella and Snow White the most because I've been stuck at home helping out and doing chores (with dogs by my side, just like Cinderella's animals), since I still am in the process of job-searching. I used to be boy crazy and naive, so I would say Anna in that sense from wanting to "marry" every guy I liked or dated. But she ends up with Kristoff after getting to know him so well, just like how it took a long time for Cecilio and I to get to where we are right now.

Oh and this isn't Disney but I could relate to Nemo from wanting to explore outside the anemone, but his father, like my dad, was super-overprotective.

 4. Which sidekick do you wish you had?
The gargoyles from Hunchback of Notre Dame to give me nuggets of wisdom, just like how they helped Quasimodo out of his comfort zone and got him out of the Notre Dame bell tower, where he lived all of his life.

5. Which best friend would you like to hang out with?
The cats from the Aristocats, especially Marie.

6. Which prince would you fall in love with?
Again, not a true prince but I really like Pheobus from Hunchback of Notre Dame.

7. Which parents would raise you?
I can see my late father and I having a relationship that mirrors Belle and Maurice.

8. Which castle would you live in? 
Sleeping Beauty's Castle! And Disneyland is home to her castle whereas Disney World has Cinderella's!

9. Which town would you live in?
Paris for the Notre Dame Cathedral. I actually got to go to Paris in 2013 and go inside the Notre Dame Cathedral (so blessed!), but next time I want to go upstairs and explore the nooks and crannies. Paris is where The Aristocats take place.

10. Which dress do you wish that you owned?
Aurora's dresses, the pink one and the one she wears as she's singing "Once Upon a Dream" in the forest. The wedding dress styles I like mimics her styles. I don't like the overly-poofy Cinderella dresses.

11. Which voice do you wish you had? 
Celine Dion when she sings her version of "Beauty and the Beast". I was almost considering that song for Cecilio and my first dance for the wedding.

12. Which two princesses would be friends?
Anna and Aurora for sure, and Snow White and Cinderella

13. Which two princesses do you think would hate each other?
Mulan would be rolling her eyes at Snow White for subjecting herself to be stuck at home doing chores, while she is out there fighting for her life and family.

14. Which two sidekicks would make a good duo? 
The Fairy Godmother and the Sleeping Beauty fairies...wait, that's 4, but I can see them making a great team!

 15. Which two princes would be best buds?
I don't know...Prince Philip and Eric?

16. What scene makes you cry most? 
This song from The Rescuers.


17. Which scene makes you cheer with happiness?
When the cats from the Aristocats reunite with their owner Madame Bonfamille, an aging lady, and bringing Thomas O'Malley with them.

18. What scene makes you cringe most?
Now that I think about it, the whole thing about Frollo lusting for Esmerelda yet wanting to murder her if she doesn't become his mistress. Definitely not kid friendly, even though I first saw it when I was 6!

19. Which story do you wish was your life? 
Jasmine's, to explore around the world in a magic carpet with my love.

20. Which movie do you love most? 
Hunchback of Notre Dame. It's different from all of the other Disney movies: has Christian morals and undertones (without being preachy like a lot of modern-day Christian movies) but still has very dark and depraved mood, and a lot more mature than the other movies.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar