Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Oriflame Swedish Spa Sea Algae Mineral Face Mist


About Oriflame Swedish Spa Sea Algae Mineral Face Mist
Specially developed Face Mist that instantly cools and refreshes, combining seaweed mineral complex with allantoin and effective moisturisers. Locks in moisture to keep skin hydrated throughout the day. Can be refrigerated for extra effect.

Ingredients:
Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol,Methyl Gluceth-20, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Parfum, Allantoin, Asparagopsis Armata Extract,Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Xanthan Gum,Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glucose, Chondrus Crispus Extract

Price: INR 298/-

Quantity: 100 ml

My experience with this face mist:

I ordered this face mist long time back just to have some experience with the face mists. I was also fascinated with its turquoise color which is my favorite. The first time I tried this mist on my face, I felt good about the cooling and refreshing feeling it gave. However, though I sprayed it on my face keeping my eyes closed, a few drops trickled from my eyebrows and went inside my eyes the moment I opened them up. That was the moment I shut the bottle tightly and kept it far inside the drawer, because it stung so badly! I was literally crying, just with few "mist" kind of drops. After that I didn't use it for a few months.
Last week while cleaning and arranging my makeup products for "Diwali time cleaning", I saw this bottle again and thought of giving it a try once more. This time I was more careful in using it and ensured that I keep a cotton pad in my hand to wipe of any excess of this mist around my eyes after each spray. The trick worked for me and I began to use it 2-3 times daily. I must say that I really missed a great product all these months. It is really amazing and refreshing to the skin. the mist simply cools down the skin, makes it more relaxed and I have felt a subtle glow on my face since the time I've started using it.

Below is a quick list of likes and dislikes that I've felt about this face mist:

Likes
1) Lovely blue colored liquid that is quite refreshing to the eyes.
2) The bottle is aptly built to spray decent amount of mist on your face.
3) It has very subtle fragrance, which reminds me of rose water and lavenders, but nothing very intoxicating.
4) I like the way it gives a freshening glow to my face every time I use it.
5) Since very little is required every time, one bottle would run for a long duration.

Dislikes:

1) If gone inside eyes, it stings badly so you need to be careful.
2) It does leave a bit of stickiness behind, after it has dried up. Even though I wipe it off with cotton pad, I need to splash water on face at least once to get rid of the stickiness.
3) Oriflame products aren't easily available at cosmetic stores. You need to contact an Oriflame consultant to get this product.
4) Contains parabens

Rating: 3.5/5

Check out more pics below:



Have you tried Face mists? Which one is your favorite?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar