Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pimples be gone! Here comes the Kick Ass Concealer!

Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer in Medium
Beware my new hero! The Kick Ass Concealer by Soap & Glory. This is a british brand that makes some great bath, skin care and makeup. In the packaging you get a concealer duo: one shade is yellow based and perfect to contrast any redness on your face and any spots, together with a peach toned concealer that is great to correct dark circles under the eyes. The texture of both is very creamy and hydrating, which makes it very suited for dry skin. For us combination-oily girls, it comes with a translucent powder and a puff to set the concealer and increase its lasting power.


The superhero at work! Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer
As you can see it does a pretty decent job in covering that huge thing on my chin! I have the shade Medium and really like this concealer.  I use it on blemishes and the redness around my nose (thank you flu) and I apply it with a synthetic brush or my finger if I'm on the go. It lasts around 5-6 hours on my combination skin.

Unfortunately Soap & Glory is only available in the UK and Germany, but you can find it on ebay or Amazon.

What is your favorite concealer?
xo
A

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar