Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Everyone and Their Dog

To celebrate The Golden Compass' wide release today (review), a film in which every human has an animal "daemon" companion to represent their soul, I'd like to suggest "daemons" for the other movies in release right now... and point you towards earlier posts on the same films. I can't be bothered to write about them again --It's December! Hollywood demands that I try to cram in several movies a week. Since everyone and their dog will soon be celebrating "best of the year" this & that, you'd better cram in several too.

N O W * P L A Y I N G
the links take you to previous posts or reviews

American Gangster


Beowulf


The Diving Bell and Butterfly


Enchanted


Gone Baby Gone


I'm Not There






lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllll llllllllllll


Juno


No Country For Old Men


and coming soon...

Charlie Wilson's War

Relax, I'm kidding. It's not that bad.

As for new releases, The Golden Compass is the only wide release this week. It's impossible to give it one animal, since it's veritably teeming with them. But as for quality, is it a rare exotic breed or a mutt? Depends on if you've read the book I think. My review is up @ Zoom-In

Now you play Which animal spirit would you assign to 2007 releases like Eastern Promises, Stardust, Zodiac or others?

READER SUGGESTED DAEMONS

(thx Seth!)

("black AND white, fat, fuzzy and adorable" - thanks Katey!)
*

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar