Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pink Sugar Creamy Matte Lipsticks Review + Swatch

Here's a review on Pink Sugar Creamy Matte Lipstick.

PRICE: P349.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Please inquire via Pink Sugar on Facebook

 THE VERDICT:

Being sick the whole week has its ups and downs; down because I can't clock in my daily workout and up because I get to swatch some pending makeups in my "To review" stash. Off the hook from Pink Sugar for this year is one of my favorites from them, Creamy Matte lipstick; 10 lusciously creamy demi- matte lipsticks that pack a punch of color and moisture.

PINK SUGAR CREAMY MATTE LIPSTICK IN DETAIL

Pink Sugar's maiden matte collection that features 10 soft, creamy, semi- matte lipsticks in bright, trendy hues; formulated with Vitamin E and Shea Butter to moisturize lips.

This lipstick looks cute and doesn't look like P349.00, although I think the cap will look more chic if finish were matte.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar