Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Essence Mineral Compact powder - 02 (Soft Beige)


About Essence Compact powder
Extremely Gentle, Ultra-fine compact powder with minerals for a natural matt finish. Suitable for all skin types. Dermatologically Tested.

Quantity: 12M
Price: Somewhere between 4 and 5 Euros


My experience with this compact powder:

I bought this product while doing the only thing I used to do in evenings during my stay in Germany; some 8 months back - Shopping! I keep this compact in my makeup kitty for doing touch ups whenever I am out of my desk, though it doesn't come with any mirror or even a buff! Still I keep it just because of its compact size and easy to open and use case.

Below are some pics of this compact:


And here are the pros and cons:

Pros:

1) The shade soft beige, somehow still works on my skin even after my skin got its tan back after coming back to India. I feel the main reason may be the fact that this compact does not give full coverage, so I can easily use it any time to make my face more presentable.

2) It gives light coverage, which is perfect for me to carry on at my office in day time.

3) I like the texture of this compact. It isn't too brittle, nor is it too smooth on the buff that I use. I get the perfect quantity out every time I use it.

4) It helps my oily combination skin stay matte and shine-free for atleast 1-2 hours, which is pretty ok for the price you pay.

5) It never broke me out, nor did it create any allergic reactions to my skin.

6) Quantity is quite a lot at the price.

Cons:

1) It doesn't give full coverage, so not recommended for people who have acne spots or pigmentation on their skin.

2) No Applicator or buff to apply the powder.

3) No list of ingredients.

4) Availability: As far as I know, it is only available in European countries, and may be in US too, but not in India.

5) The effects made by this powder aren't long lasting enough. I need to apply the powder again after 1 hour to keep the oil and shine under control.

Overall verdict: I've used a couple of products from Essence, and have found it to be a decent brand with good quality products at cheaper rates. This however, didn't impress me much. This compact can be good for a quick touch up to meet a friend. For anywhere else I'd recommend you to invest in some better compact powder.

Rating: 2/5
Will I purchase it again: No
Have you used any product from Essence brand? Share your experience with me in your comments.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar