Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

REVIEW: SLEEK POUT POLISH IN 'PEACH PERFECTION'









Firstly I would like to make it known that I have taken these pictures at work on the bar and therefore I can only apologize for the lack of natural light.


Now that's out of the way...


If you've been reading my posts regularly you will know I gave into a late-night MAC indulgence last week and ordered two of their tinted lip conditioners (if not please feel free to take a look at that post here) before promptly deciding that they were a rather over-priced product in comparison to some pretty similar efforts by other cosmetics companies.


My main comparison was Sleek Tinted Lip Conditioners that contain all of the same ingredients but come in at a fraction of the cost of MAC. When I re-read that post I felt something of a hypocrite (is that the right word?) for preaching about a comparison when I couldn't really comment on having only purchased one set of the two products compared.


To rectify the situation (and maybe make myself feel less as though I was jumping to conclusions too easily) I have bought this Sleek Pout Polish Tinted Lip Conditioner in 'Perfect Peach' so that I can prove that they are in face practically the same product. They both soften my lips, smell like vanilla and neither of them have that 'gloopy' feel or look.


The differences lie in the packaging, price tag and pay-off of color. That is it. Sleek's packaging is, well, sleek, the price tag is very much under half the price of a MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner and I think that the color pay-off is far superior.


Do you own any Sleek Pout Polishes?
What do you think of them in comparison to MAC Tinted Lip Conditioners?
Let me know - all comments loved and appreciated!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar