Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Saturday Makeup Gig + Mini Game for You

How's your weekend so far, super awesome peeps? Mine's a drag because after losing all my contacts on my phone last night, I had to find ways to contact everyone and slowly rebuild my contacts list. Pfft! Anyway, I did my friend's makeup earlier today for a wedding she's going to attend. It was fun doing her makeup and I'm glad that she asked me to do it, while her little girl was observing the whole time. And I was excited because it was a formal gig and not just an ambush makeover but I used that title on the picture anyway.



Here are a few of her shots. Well, you've seen her before picture on a previous Ambush Makeover post. Here it is again.


The after shots:

I just had to include this because it's my fave.
But seriously, why do the best shots have to  be
blurry? :-\




Products I used:
- MUFE Mat Velvet + Foundation
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer
- Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Powder
- ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
- Innocence, Intoxicated, and Blade Eye Shadows from Sleek Bad Girl Palette
- Maybelline Gel Liner
- False lashes
- Stila Contouring Trio
- Laura Mercier Baby Pink blush
- Kiehl's Lip Balm 1
- Chanel RA Comedia

(Did not use my personal brushes for sanitary and hygiene purposes.)

Now, let's play a little game here - Guess her age! The first one to guess her age right or at least the closest to it will receive a mini gift from me. Are you guys game? Leave your guess on the comments section and I'll announce the winner on my next post. :) (Local bloggers only)

Happy Saturday, everyone! I'm off to bed. Haven't slept yet. *yawn* :D

Cheers,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar