Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Current Favourite Songs #2

I thought I would do an updated version of my current favourite songs post. If you read my last post then you know that I don’t really keep up-to-date with music, I tend to hear most songs long after they were first released, hence why some of my current favourites are years old! I posted my first version of this post on 21st April 2020, I will put a ‘♥’ next to any songs that were my favourites last time and still are currently. All songs are listed in no particular order.
 
SINGLES
Marina - True (2019)
Calum Scott (ft. Leona Lewis) - You Are The Reason (2018)
Hidden Citizens (ft. Rayelle) - Warrior (2020)
Megan Thee Stallion - Body (2020)
Megan Thee Stallion (ft. Young Thug) - Don’t Stop (2020)
Cardi B (ft. Megan Thee Stallion) - WAP (2020)
Sia - Big Girls Cry (2014)
Little Mix - Sweet Melody (2020)
Ava Max - My Head & My Heart (2020)
Madilyn Bailey & Lia Marie Johnson - Dark Horse (2015)
Alan Walker (ft. Ava Max) - Alone Part II (2019)
 
ALBUMS
AND MY FAVOURITE SONGS FROM THE ALBUMS
Ava Max - Heaven & Hell (2020)
·        OMG What's Happening (#5)
·        Torn (#8)
·        Take You To Hell (#9)
·        Who's Laughing Now (#10)
·        Belladonna (#11)
 
Camila Cabello - Romance (2020)
·        Shameless (#1)
·        My Oh My (#4)
·        Señorita (#5)
·        Liar (#6)
·        Easy (#8)
·        This Love (#12)
 
I do really enjoy songs that make you want to dance and I love the dancing in the music videos, hence the three rap songs listed. All three songs have specific dances in their music videos. I wasn’t necessarily keen on the lyrics of the songs at first, but they grew on me. You just can’t help but move your hips/body to the beats! My favourite musical artist at the moment definitely has to be Ava Max. I can listen to anything she releases, but my absolute favourites are listed above. Hopefully there are more favourites to come. I don’t think I have actually heard any new music yet this year and we are already fourteen days in! I probably should look through the music charts, but if it is mean’t to be I will hear it somehow eventually, even if it takes me months or years to find it!
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar