Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NOTD | Models Own Hed Kandi


So if you saw my last post you will have seen that I've finally gotten my hands on some of the Model's Own polishes from the new Hed Kandi range. Now I won't go into detail about the ins and outs of this collection as I'm sure that most you will have already read all posts on these gorgeous neon colours or glitters and most probably have them in your own collection. 

So all I'm going to be doing is showcasing them off in NOTD posts so you can see how pretty they really are. If you don't have any of the Hed Kandi polishes then maybe some these pictures will be the deciding factor for you!


I've paired the Hed Kandi polish in Hedonist with the super sparkly Hed Kandi polish in Disco Heaven. 

Hedonist is the most amazing neon coral polish I've ever laid my eyes on, words cannot describe how pretty it is. It does have slightly more red tones to it rather than pink and dries very matte so I would defiantly opt for a topcoat or a sparkly polish like I've done. As a polish worn on it's own Hedonist is just beautiful and would looking striking on your toenails for the summer season. 


As for Disco Heaven, I have to say it's not a polish I originally wanted. I ordered all three of my Models Own Hed Kandi polishes directly from the Models Own website. I knew when placing my order that I wanted to get Hedonist, Ibiza Mix and Beach Party which is the bright neon orange shade. 

When my order arrived I spotted immediately that Models Own got my order mixed up and had sent me 'Disco Heaven'  instead of 'Beach Party. I was a tad disappointed so I contacted Models Own via Twitter and they happily told me that they would sort out the mix up.


However the more I looked at 'Disco Heaven' the more I liked it and the more I wanted to try out on my nails. So I decided to keep it, after all a girl can never have too many glitters can she? 

Disco Heaven is a finely milled gold glitter jelly based polish (bit of a mouthful!) and to make it that extra bit special, Model's Own have thrown in the odd blue iridescent bits of glitter into the mix. When you at the polish up close you can see that there really is a disco going on it there so the name is very fitting for this polish.


Disco Heaven looks so pretty once its applied to your nails and it will only take one coat for an even coverage.. It literally makes it look as though your nails are sparkling and shimmering, especially when you look at your nails with you arm fully extended away from you. I've had so many compliments on this glitter polish as it's just so eye catching. I love it and think it will look lovely over most polishes. I'm super pleased that I decided to keep hold of it. 


If you have tried Disco Heaven over any other polishes let me know as I would love to see your pictures, or let me know if your still loving these Models Own Hed Kandi polishes.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar