Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE BEST BEAUTY BOX EVER! | Great Ball Season Box - Unboxing, First Impressions + Swatches

THE BEST EVER BEAUTY BOX | Great Ball Season Box - Unboxing, First Impressions + Swatches - CassandraMyee

What a nice surprise it was to have this amazing Best Beauty Box Ever turn up on my doorstep a couple weeks ago! You might have seen this on my blog last month, where I unboxed the Incredible Eyes Box, and absolutely loved what was inside, well this one I think might have trumped it! June saw the release of the Great Ball Season Box, just in time for school balls and formals, with loads of products inside to help you look your best on the night. Now, I am a few years out of school (nearly 10 actually!) so my formal going days are over, but even just as a beauty lover this box has some incredible products in it - some that aren't even on the NZ market yet!
Read More >>

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar