Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fotd and ootd: my first checkered shirt!

checkered shirt, boots

Good morning ladies! 
I'm getting a hang of these outfit posts and kind of liking them. Do you? 
This time a "Dutch" outfit featuring my first ever checkered shirt. If you know me in person you've heard me complain about the amount of squares I see on people here in The Netherlands. Shocking! But finally after 4 years of dutchness, I caved and bought this blouse on sale at the V&D from the brand SOHO (7€ here). To be honest, squares or not, I really like the cut and it goes well with lots of different outfits, especially jeans and boots! So here it is paired with a pair of petrol Superstretch pants from H&M (19.99€ here) and my favorite low biker boots.



And of my face I went for a brown smokey eye paired with Notting Hill Nude Moisture Renew lipstick from Rimmel. I find this a safe and work appropriate look that just gives a bit of depth to my brown eyes. I used the Lorac Pro palette 2 for the look and I can't say enough good things about this palette! A post is coming soon with a full review and swatches!!! Stay tuned!

Shall we talk about my studded cross earrings? My absolute favorites, wear them all the time with anything! In absolute love!!! I got them from H&M in Spring and unfortunately they're not available anymore.

I hope your enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments below if I should do more of these outfit posts!! Do you wear checkered shirts? 
xo
A

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar